come warm your hands on hellfire and brimstone.
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i40.tinypic.com/2m7w9p4.png); width: 375px; height: 466px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; left: 3px; top:10px; width: 350px; height: 300px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

the public don’t dwell on my transmission

When the male named his relations, Giggle's eyes softened their suspicious. He didn't know Enigma, but Halo was here. That also vouched for his bloodline as Halo had been a Lykoi and clearly coyote. Had he stuck around the last time, he might've heard Gabriel's lecture on Vitium. As it were, the Imaginifer hadn't a clue of his heritage- and even if he had it wouldn't have meant anything to him. 'Halo is here. I don't know if the other is or not, though,' he added, slightly apologetic. Now feeling reassured that the other man wasn't ill intentioned, or at least had the decency to hide it, he allowed his posture to relax slightly, although he still held himself straight.

'What's your name?' He asked, his voice becoming formal and dropping his dubious notes. Even as he asked, his mind slipped back to a half-formed thought from before. As loyal as he felt to Inferni, frankly, the coyote knew very little of it's history. Gig wondered if anyone had ever thought to compile a complete list of it's history. Perhaps he'd ask Gabriel later.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread