I would still lay down my life for you
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ppachi.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
When do you want to set this? It doesn't matter much to me.

Onus returned to the small apartment he called "home" after a rigorous work out. It was getting warmer out and when he engaged in such activities he chose to leave all his trappings behind. Except of course his eye wrap. He never went anywhere without that. As he walked through the door he rotated his left arm in big circles, stretching out the healed muscles. They were better, but still they protested at times. The large scar at the juncture of his shoulder and neck was laid bare, he doubted fur would ever grow there again. His jaw felt better today, but his ribs and abdomen were throbbing a little from his exercise. Beneath the short hair he knew his skin was bruised deeply. He was probably lucky that no ribs had been cracked or broken.

The coyote moved from the entryway to go stretch out on his bed. It was a small apartment, efficiency he believed the humans had called it. It suited him well though. He needed no great space. Only a place to sleep and rest and keep his belongings, what few there were. As he laid down the thoughts he had been doing his best to keep at bay all day flooded his defenses. His last visit to Dahlia de Mai plagued the vigilante's mind. Even now he could feel her forcing him against the tree and the tip of her sword hovering over his neck. Why had she done that? Why had she felt the need to act towards him with such hostility? If he had attacked the wretched scum that commanded her then her reaction would have been more understandable. But nothing of the sort had happened. Still she had used force against him.

That was not all. The last words that Haku had called out rang through his mind like endless demonic bells. By the way, Retribution, you sure have a good taste in females, she’s a rather lovely one, isn’t she? Magnificent in every way. Onus ground his teeth. It was obvious what the bastard had meant. He wasn't the jealous type, but the thought of Cwmfen sleeping with that piece of trash made his stomach turn. With a soft growl he turned over on his side to face the wall. Maybe if he tried to sleep all the incessant clangor of his mind would cease.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread