I would still lay down my life for you
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ppachi.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Her claws, while they did not break the skin, drew lines of fire across his flesh. Adding to the hot flames inside of his body, creating a veritable inferno inside the man. As he laid on top of her he wished he could simply melt into her. He never wished to be away from her. To spend a single night without her there next to him made him feel cold and lonely. He often though about her as he drifted off to sleep without her. He would look out the window by the bed, up into the night sky with it's multitude of bright stars. He would see her in those stars. Her peerless alabaster eyes, her soft smile, the beautiful darkness of her coat. The man had always loved the night more than the day and she had become his moon and stars to her. He lost himself in her dark beauty that was still so light at the same time.

Every noise and movement she made in response to his caresses was like a wonderful gift. It was a sweet music. A music that made the flames that filled his body burn even more fervently. Just as she was his', he was her's. He gave himself to her wholly. Body, mind, heart, and soul. Onus gave her every part of him that he could. Part of him would always belong to the cause of Justice, but everything else was her's. Cwmfen nic Graine. His beautiful love. The cries of utter delight that she gave when he kissed her there made him move further, though with the same delicate care. His tongue moved out, tasting her. It was sweet nectar. The taste and smell of her made his manhood stiffen even more, craving to be wrapped in her again. But not yet.

His tongue explored her, caressing her wet folds. His heart beat in his chest, reverberating throughout his body. Where his hands gripped her body his claws dragged softly against her skin. The man drowned in her taste and scent, reveling in how it so enveloped him. Once again he found that one place that caused her ultimate pleasure and he flicked it with his tongue and then sucked on it gently. His loins burned hotter and harder, wanting her so badly. He traced her lower lips with his tongue one last time before her moved his body up towards her again. He kissed her collarbone and then her lips, his taut body hovering over her. "I love you Cwmfen," he whispered, his voice strained with his desire for her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread