It's never enough for me.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... bottom.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
How would Svara know this is Leroy’s brother? XD He never said it but he can now.

The female seemed to calm down some, and Lysander laughed. He didn’t need a freebie, but he would take one where he could, especially when the females consented, whether she did knowingly or not. He shrugged at her words, was she so naive? Why would he waste his time pleasuring a female when she was barely conscious? He had barely finished in time, before she woke up in a sour mood, maybe if she gave him half a chance. “Well I certainly know more tricks than this Leroy fellow. I mean I’ve slept with enough of my brother’s ladies to know who they prefer.” Well, not really. There may have been a couple incidents, but Lysander wasn’t really all so bad. He didn’t mean to betray his family in such a way, but when the females were flocking to him, what was a poor fellow to do?

He moved slowly around the cabin, touching a hand to this or that, inspecting it. He wasn’t worried, their pack was small and even if she called out for them it would take them too long to get here. The lands were big and unless they were right outside the door he would have ample time to escape. Life was funny how it worked, the bad guys got away more often than not. “What do ya see in him anyway, my brother? He’s a joke if I ever saw one.” He wasn’t sure what had made him turn from Leroy so suddenly, certainly he preferred that sibling to either the soft yolks Leland and Lyle. Still, it was like a switch, he could turn it on or off, love them or leave them. It was really all the same in the end anyway.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread