It's never enough for me.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... bottom.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

What was he still doing there with her? Already he had slept with his brother’s women and made peace with her, they had a kind of understanding it seemed. Perhaps they were made of the same kind of stuff, surely what the girl said about herself was true for him as well. He used people when they let him. Of course, he used them when they didn’t as well. It wasn’t hard to find others who did the same, everyone was selfish and took what they could--Lysander believed that—but it wasn’t often that one admitted to such a fact. At least she was honest.

Shrugging he slowly made his way over to the door, his hand on the knob that had opened so easily for him before. “I suppose it is time to leave…” He smiled at her, his tail waving slowly behind him. “Maybe you’ll come by if ya’re in my neighborhood, yeah? Or maybe I will stop by here again. See how my brother really treats ya. We might even exchange names next time.” Lysander left the girl, whose name he hadn’t ever caught but guessed that she was the whore Leroy had alluded to the last time he had seen his brother. They were a cute couple.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread