I'm just a normal boy.
[html]

Character Name: Glider Sa'riel
Character Birthdate: 01 OCT 07
Luperci?: Yes
Your e-mail: fusedeidolon@gmail.com
AiM: fused eidolon
How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: The first time I heard about it was ages ago, and honestly, I don't remember. Tongue

"Ve-ve-vewy cowd." Glider murmured to himself in an anxious whining sort of puppy voice.

His tummy had been grumbling for what felt like centuries, but was really more like a day or so. He had wandered for around one and a half so far, sleeping intermittently when he managed to find an unoccupied den. Very simply because of his age, it was about as much as he could take. It was mildly surprising that he had not been snatched up by a hawk or something as an easy breakfast. Luckily, being young, naive, and innocent, Glider had no idea just how very threatened his life was. So he didn't stand around shivering from fear.

In fact, he had started out in high spirits, but now, with his second day getting to its halfway point, he was losing his sense of adventure. Tiredness, hunger, and the general tediousness of walking meant that he was about ready to just fal down and sleep in the snow. The young boy huffed out a gentle breath of a sigh, dark ears twitching. His nose caught something and he paused. It was a weird bunch of smells, all over the place, of wolves. Why, though? His family had been a gathering of loners who travelled together: pack places were foreign to him, because they were mostly just avoided by his gypsylike parents.

But Glide knew it meant adults, so he stretched his neck out and let out a series of puppy yips. Which really was more of a summons for a hungry predator, but so far he had been lucky, and the gods were with him. Hopefully for him it would stay that way.[/html]

Messages In This Thread