I'm just a normal boy.
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... efinal.png);background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:140px; background-position: bottom center;">
What was a good streak was this thread. I don't see any reason to hold you up any further. I've already asked the SA to title you up, so consider yourself officially a member of Storm. Let's say after this Phoenix took him home to meet his pups, eh?

Perhaps Phoenix had gone a bit to far with trying to clean the boy before talking to him a bit. Phoenix was acting more out of habit than anything, and besides, this child really got to him. His own children were lucky, they had two parents that loved them, even if three of their siblings were now gone. This pup had nobody and nothing, just as Phoenix had once. "I'm here t'stay, Gilder," Phoenix promised. While he couldn't promise the boy that he would be around his entire life he would never willingly abandon him. "You can even call me 'papa' if y'want... that's another word for daddy. Welcome t'Storm an' th'family." Phoenix once again stood up, towering over the boy. "C'mon. Let's go meet th'rest of your new family."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread