a drop of treason
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
DaVinci really wasn't in the mood to play games and now that he'd found the woman he wanted a quick and easy answer then for her to get on her business so he could do his own. The male was worn down and tired of the world, nothing had ever seemed to go his way or brighten his day and oddly enough it didn't seem that the woman was going to help this day. He let out a sigh as he noticed the state she was in, wondering if she was going to question his authority or if she was going to play nicely.

The tone that she used with him when she finally did answer made him furrow his brows in annoyance as he asked. "What the hell are you taking about.." The agitated state the other was in made him shake his head as he growled. "If you're not here for anything remotely realistic then leave, I've got enough on my plate." Why in the world he even got himself involved with others he didn't know but at one point he'd atleast thought that the tawny lady was sane, now he wasn't so sure.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread