a drop of treason
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
DaVinci knew he wasn't being fair but nothing had been right for him recently and he really didn't have the time to act happy and carefree with everyone that he wanted to believe that his life was perfect anymore. Suddenly though it seemed that he'd pressed all the wrong buttons (again) as Alexey pushed herself up close to him, his eyes flashing a warning as he could almost see just what she'd intended to do. He would never start something with a girl but he wasn't about to let one beat him down just because he might be a gentleman.

When instead of a physical lashing she lashed out with words he growled, not understanding anything that the fool woman was saying. When she'd thrust her finger into his shoulder he quickly snatched up her wrist in his fingers and narrowed his eyes as he was beginning to understand just what in the world was going on. "I never lied to you! I've never even set eyes on my sister's children. I told you what I knew." he snarled. He was beginning to think that perhaps they had been her against his knowledge as she seemed to whine softly, the last words almost going unheard as he let her wrist go and sighed.

"Alexey.. what the hell is going on.." He didn't like the fact that for reasons unknown to him he'd lost the lady's trust. DaVinci had never done anything to hurt her on purpose and if he ever lied to another it was for their own safekeeping and good health. Why in the world she was so content on blaming him for everything that happened he didn't know but he'd had enough already of blame and bad luck, he wasn't going to take this load.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread