a drop of treason
His mood was horrible but as Lexey slowly began to explain herself he let go of her wrist, a confused expression crossing his face as he asked. "Lysander? Are you sure?" He had no clue what was going on or why Lysander had kept Firefly's children and not informed him but he couldn't help but frown. Wolves from other packs came and went to see their friends or even when they weren't suppose to. Some of the packs didn't care so much about other pack's lands or even boundaries. He shook his head as his brows furrowed.

Once more she was in his face accusing him and DaVinci snarled, threatening. "That's enough Alexey!" he said as his eyes flashed again. "If you must know, I don't keep up with every trick and game my sibling plays.." He turned his eyes away as he admitted. "I don't even know Firefly's sibling at all, their father liked it thatway." He'd never got to know Icarus before he'd died and he knew nothing of Kansas and Ember. His life was a bitter one and he hated the constant reminds of what his mother's last mate had thought of the half blood step child.

When Alexey went on again he sighed and admitted. "Firefly's children would have been welcome here if I had known, I won't deny that... but I didn't know." The words of the girl confused him though, she had to take Firefly's children away.. he couldn't understand why exactly. So Firefly had hid them, it was her right as a parent, perhaps not the smartest but still her right. He raised a brow as he asked. "Why did you take them from her? Everyone know a child belongs with their mother.." And yet his own had not stayed with their mother, instead they had been brought to him to be raised by their father. He shook his head and just sighed again. Why was nothing going his way..

And then out of nowhere it seemed that Alexey had suddenly changed her course and direction. She spoke of someone leaving her and he could only assume that the girl had finally taken a mate. What exactly she thought he could do about it he didn't know. He let his breath out slowly as he said softly. "I'm sorry Lexey.." Yet just moments ago she was ready to rip him a new one.. and he just let it slide. He really wasn't himself anymore.

Messages In This Thread