a drop of treason
DaVinci had no real idea why Firefly had done what she had with her children or why Lysander had been the one to assist her in her game but in the end it didn't matter to him. The deed had been done and it seemed Firefly had been punished for her scheming. He had been all for dropping the subject when Alexey tried to get one more remark in. DaVinci had already been unstable as it was and he knew he didn't need her problems laid ontop his own growing issues. Growling softly he snapped. "That wasn't my duty, perhaps Cercelee should have been the one to pay attention." he remarked as he narrowed his eyes in annoyance. Who was she to tell him to make his sister into something she wasn't.

He shook his head in disgust as she continued on. He didn't care what Firefly had done with her children, he honestly didn't believe that she had meant for them to become endangered and though they had there was nothing now that could be done and he didn't know what Alexey had expected him to do. He just sighed and remarked, "Who's to decide who's fit to be a mother, is their father fit to be called by that name?" He knew it was something that he had no control over but he knew for a fact by the way his sibling was that the pack had made a horrible choice in denying the woman her children. He just shook his head and turned away from the conversation.

Why in the world Alexey had decided to bring up her own relations into the discussion he would never know but the moment that she brought himself into the conversation his frame became rigid as he lifted her chin to gaze at him as he spoke. "It's not that I didn't want you but somebody else had already stolen my heart.." And though she still owned it that woman had taken up her clan over the love that might have blossomed.

Messages In This Thread