Son of Sun
[html]

OoC:...

Another shadow cast atop his face, and he grunted with irritation, wanting to bask in the sun uninterrupted. It was not to be, however, since this was no cloud. Ruri's scolding voice sounded above him, and he sighed, smiling despite himself. She was good at catching him; he'd have to try harder next time, if he really wanted to be lazy. Maybe he could try lounging on the roof of the cabin... she might catch his scent, but no way she would figure out where he was. Filing the idea away for future reference, the collie-mix yawned, inching to one side of the flat obelisk to make room for his sidekick.

"Ah, Ruri ma petite. I assumed you were off doing something useful, otherwise I would have clued you in to my tanning spot." He chuckled at his own joke - as dogs, their fur was thinner than that of the wolves and coyotes, and were prone to getting their noses sunburnt. It was a common affliction among their crewmates, being exposed to the elements as they were. Former crewmates, perhaps. "You seem to be getting along well with our new family! I am glad that you have made friends so quickly." He flashed his whiskery smile, eyes still comfortably shut against the bright daylight. He liked their new pack, too, although he wished he could locate more of their old gang. He had not expected them to run off on their own, but since he had not found any drowned corpses, he assumed that was the case. He did not mourn the loss of his posse, though - it was easy to form a new one. Life happened. Events transpired. He was not the type to dwell on the past.

"Speaking of friends... Would you like me to describe any of them, their looks? It is strange to me, seeing everyone with their shaggy fur and their pointy ears. You and I, we stand out! No one else has folded ears like we do..." He reached his hand out, fingers tugging lightly on Ruri's blue-merle fur. It was true; they were used to diversity, but not being in the minority. Jac liked that his handsome looks were now considered exotic and foreign - along with his accent. He had already found several girls to flirt with, although none of them had accepted his advances... yet. He would keep trying.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread