Son of Sun
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/ ... 5/ruri.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Still waters run deep

Hmm I suppose she could. I hadn't thought of that. If it's alright with you, oh pack leader, then sure Ruri can be the Lautari ^_^

Ruri smiled as the conversation rapidly turned to a new topic. Talking with Jac was always interesting. "Piercings? Yes, I do think I know what your talking about. They always sounded so very painful to me. I don't know why you'd want to put a hard piece of metal through any part of your body, especially anywhere on your face. I mean, wouldn't it make your ears hang weirdly if you had a piece of metal waying them down? I don't even want to think of how annoying it would be to have one on my lip or eye brow. They just sound so inconvenient," she replied, her musical voice carrying a tone of distaste at the idea of a piercing. That was her opinion at least. If Jac wanted one, he would likely get one whether she approved or not. After all, she could be completely wrong regarding piercings.

Fortunately the blind girl was not allowed to ponder the idea for very long as Jac consented to helping her find something to keep her warm. It hadn't occurred to her to ask Firefly, but when the king made the suggestion it made complete sense to her. Surely Firefly would know where to find what she was looking for. Ruri's plumed tail wagged behind her happily at the thought of getting something new to wear. She had always liked the soft feeling of her woolen sweater against her fur, that and the insulating effect it had. All they would have to do would be to find something that felt nice and kept her warm and Ruri would be ecstatic. "I'll have to ask Firefly about it when she comes back," she announced, excited to discuss the topic of clothing with fiery woman. She nuzzled Jac in silent gratitude for his suggestion.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread