Son of Sun
[html]

OoC: Boo, short post. I'll go request your co-rank! Smile

His deep voice rumbled in a chuckle, amused by his sidekick's disapproval. "'Inconvenient'? They are hardly an inconvenience, ma petite, merely an adornment. Jewelry that cannot be taken off or stolen. I have been thinking... perhaps I would like one in my tongue." His dark eyes fluttered open, looking with anticipation to the small werewolf snuggled against him. She would probably be disgusted, and it would be funny to watch her face! He had never seen a pierced tongue before, but now that it occurred to him, he wanted to try it.

Her wagging tail and complimentary nuzzle gave him all the thanks he needed. Hopefully Seneschal Firefly could locate her some new garments, since Jac's memory was not to be relied on. "So... you like Firefly, then, yes? It's good for you to have a female friend, I think, since you spend so much time with me. Perhaps she will teach you some of the girly things I cannot." He laughed aloud, although it was somewhat true. To the best of his knowledge, Ruri had not really bonded with anyone besides himself, even having met Firefly and DaVinci many moons ago, and having sailed with them for a time. Coming here might be a good step for the sightless youth, because the new surroundings could help her mature. Or perhaps she would stay the same as ever, like Jacquez did, unflappable and incorrigible.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread