Let us sway into the sunset
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! out of character.

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOUR RIGHT THERE!

The constable laughed at his question. He should figure she hadn't been talking to his mother. "Well she's a smart women to see you are obviously a pumpkin head." Svara said as they walked. She didn't really know what was going to happen with the boy, but she didn't think it would be anything bad. The heat from the sun burned into her red coat. The warmth was better then the cold in her opinion. Anything was better then being wet and cold at the same time. Svara shivered at the thought of being wet and cold.

"I guess this is where I'm going to leave you haven." Svara said as she stopped for a moment. She was akward around others, it was why she was mean most the time. Maybe in time she would learn how to hold a normal conversation a little better. "I'll see you later okay pumpkin head." The red she wolf turned and started in a differnt direction from him. Her wounds were starting to bother her, which meant it was time to go home and patch them up again.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread