From here they can't see me stare
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table4.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Brooklyn compared her to a sibling that Gaël assumed he knew nothing about, and thus his eyes filled quizzically, but the boy chose not to say a thing. She was gentle enough, a pleasurable change from the stone-faced Infernis with their distrusting and suspicious eyes; her fur was the brightest of whites, directly contrasting his darker features and the medley of colors in his coat (not to mention their unsurprising difference in height). She didn't pick up a harsh tone with him after his apology, and the fact that she relaxed quickly was a change of pace: getting the coyotes in Inferni to do the same upon seeing his wolfish genetics was a tiring challenge. "I have a brudder de same way," he smiled, grateful to make conversation on something other than his unwanted presence or his bloodline. Heath was definitely his brother's opposite. Miriette, well... the yearling thought of her as some sort of devil spawn, honestly. "I haven't seen him in weeks, though." He sunk a little in remembrance.

"Gaël," the boy smiled. Brooklyn -- what a strange name. It rolled off the tongue rather well. "I am part coyote... but I look like my fahder." He wasn't so pleasant in admitting it, however, and moved on from that concept quickly. "I'm not gonna chase you away. I guess... my clan has an 'image' to maintain."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread