From here they can't see me stare
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table4.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

He could only grin stupidly at her comment on their brothers being one, but naturally the bright-eyed boy knew better. The only sibling from their litter that was missing was Gratien, and that was only because he'd died prenatally. Gaël and his siblings had been generally inseparable since birth... in a very loose sense, of course. "I doubt it," he snickered, flicking a few dark strands away from his radiant eyes. "My siblings and I have traveled a long way togedder. We split up to look for someone and found him, so now... I guess we are just trying to decide what to do from here."

Gaël only nodded and smiled when she continued to talk about the clan and their beliefs, but he frowned quickly when she mentioned his father and her own. "You are maybe better off," he said a bit bitterly. "I never met my fahder until we looked for him. I dink maybe we s'ould not have looked at all." Finding Maluki meant that in the end, he would have to be taken down one way or another. Although Gaël accepted the task of learning the ways of combat and the like, it was still just another complication he would have been happy with passing by. Sure, the vengeful feelings of hatred and such would be dispelled with the cyclops's death, but Gaël was a gentle giant. He didn't want to fight when he didn't have to.

He shrugged a little. He didn't know very much about Inferni. "I'm still new," he smiled stupidly. "Everyone dere is a little weird in the head. It's not easy to live dere when dey all dink dat I am wolf... I have been attacked a lot." His shoulders sagged. "I am not trusted eider... but nobody has said to me why dey don't. Nobody says anyding about it, dey just attack instead."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread