The ugly duckling
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
(500) Maybe end this soon? Smile

Asha guessed that her name sounded French, and this was very very correct. It actually was French. The little child felt very smart for knowing this, because she had never been in France, where they supposedly spoke that language, at least according to her mother. The girl’s ears flickered in absolute interest when the stranger Asha woman said that she knew something about Noir’s mommy. When that information had been retrieved, Noir wondered if she had known this from before or not. Tayui told her children many things, but they were not always good listeners. Noir was a dreamer dancing after colours, and lost quite a lot of what people told her if it was not of interest. Now when this was knowledge that bound the woman together with Tayui, Noir felt more open for the other female, although she had not held back her nature by not knowing the woman either. ”So you know my mommy from before I was here!” the girl said loudly, finding it odd that there had actually been a world before she had been born. It was not fair, because then Asha had known Noir’s mother even longer than Noir had.

Those thoughts were scuffled away instantly when Noir was asked if she could guess who Asha’s daddy could be. The child’s golden eyes started investigating the woman closely, but her head was rather empty. Asha was an adult, and therefore her daddy had to be very old! Noir was not good with age and the calculation that could be done to reveal that the man that was the pink marked woman’s father did not have to be old at all. Noir just knew that her mommy looked a bit older than some other members. Although the resemblance to Dawali was plain to see, Noir was unable to see the connection. Dawali did not look old in any way, so it was taken for granted that he could not have a daughter. He did not have a mommy to be a daddy with either, so she did not consider him at all. "I don’t know.” the girl quickly announced, losing interest all too soon as well because she wanted to look and talk to and about the gray baby duck that thought that Noir was a duck mommy.

The girl started instantly digging for worms. ”You can find fish and I can find worms? I can’t catch fish with my bum because it is small, not like Uncle Ho’s large bum that he catches fishes with!” She had tried to fish, but had never managed to do so. It was sad, because she liked the taste that her ivory uncle had introduced to her. Her golden eyes fell upon the duckling ever so often, amazed that it simply stood there and stared and occasionally picked at the dark earth. Poor baby, it had to be so so super hungry. Noir very well knew how it was to be super hungry (no, not really, but she imagined so), so it was very important that they found food at once so that the duck would not die, because that would be sad and suggest that Noir was a bad mother that made her children die.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread