Can we fix it?
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... bottom.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The unrefined speaking skills of the girl made him grin, and he marveled at the child’s logic. The content, of her first comment, was a little alarming. She was not the first puppy to comment on him partaking in the act of cannibalism. Who was going around eating puppies? Was there a puppy eating epidemic he didn’t know about? Nodding his head in agreement with her, he spoke, warm and jolly. “Well you don’t smell like my niece, but I won’t eat you anyway.” Did he even have a niece? Leland certainly had no children and he didn’t know of any children of Leroy or Lyle.

Steel eyes moved over to Baby Duck, who was waddling about her mistress like a stupid duck is liable to do. “Nice to meet you Noir. And Baby Duck. I’m Lysander. Duck house fixer extraordinaire.” Truth be told he had never fixed a duck house before, but he had built other, more complicated structures. A duck’s house would be a cake walk.

Lysander looked over the poor rabbit’s cage, there were holes in the wire and wood, and the contraption offered no protection from the wind or rain at all anymore. The male rubbed his hands together and looked back to the strange pair. Child and duckling. “Do you folks keep any tools or anything ‘round here? We need some wood too.” They could always trek over to Halifax, but Lysander was willing to bet with wolves so sophisticated as the crazy tribe people, they had tools of some sort.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread