Can we fix it?
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... bottom.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Lysander smiled down at the girl, she seemed pleased with his selection and Lysander never grew tired of listening to the way she spoke to Baby Duck. The female was so happy and optimistic, Lysander felt that the world would be a much better place, or at least a much more fun place, if everyone were like Noir. Of course, Lysander knew, while he could be that way when he wished, he also enjoyed more deviant behaviors, it was hard to imagine little Noir partaking in some of the activities he enjoyed. Lying, stealing, drinking, sex... One could not be so innocent and careful after indulging in such past times. Lysander could forget about it for a while, he could act as optimistic and childlike as Noir but never would he really be on the same level. Lysander hoped Noir would never grow up.

“Yes, yes, flowers. Very good choice.” Lysander picked up a stick and with a sure and steady hand began to trace out simple, but elegant flower designs onto the wood. At times he would trace over them, the old and worn wood having trouble soaking up the paint, but in the end there were dozens of flowers decorating the little bird's cage. “Nice, huh?” Setting down the stick he smiled at little Noir, standing up. “Well, princess, I think I should be headin' home. It's been great hanging with ya, but I have other things to do.” Just what, he wasn't sure yet, but he would find something fun. Leaving Noir wasn't something he wanted to do but eventually someone would come home and he didn't want to be there when they did. “Maybe your mum can help ya find some nice things to put inside, or another color to paint it, yeah? Take care girly.” Bowing to the girl with a flourish, Lysander took his leave of her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread