it was the sound of a crescendo [p]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... xeyban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Wow I fail at replying. I'll make it up to you whenever we have another thread, promise! You can either reply or close this, love. 300+

Princess’ question was one she could not answer. She barely knew Ril’o; never had they exchanged words, not even a silent greeting. It was a shame, how they had never acknowledged each other. Despite their lack of communication, Alexey still appreciated him. He’d kept Adelaida on her toes, away from insanity’s grasp, when both sisters had been too busy arguing their hearts out over trivial things. And now that everything was better between the Koios girls, now that she had the proper opportunity to thank him for everything he’d done, he was gone. His body was resting six feet below in a cemetery located a few yards away from the house she shared with Conor. “He was a very nice man,” she decided, knowing deep within her heart that it was the truth. For Adelaida to have grown so attached to him in such a short period of time; he must’ve been wonderful.

The teenager complied, and the Acer felt a little relieved by the words that tumbled out of her mouth. She wasn’t sure whether Tokyo was the type to actually worry about her daughter; the blue-eyed woman had seemed rather indifferent upon learning that Princess was back in the picture. First impressions weren’t always the most accurate, and Lexey did her best not to misjudge her fellow pack mate. It was hard not to, though. The adolescent’s occasional slip-ups were quite disturbing, especially the ones pertaining to her brother. How could a mother claim to be better off without her child? Alexey found it hard to believe and yet, it seemed unlikely that Princess would lie about such a thing. “I understand. My brother left me and my sister once. I missed him a lot, just as much as you miss Buttface.” she admitted with a faint smile.

The Caregiver purposely left out the fact that she hadn’t forgiven Sankor for what he’d done. She was being childish but it couldn’t be helped. “I won’t tell her, just...” she said, finally caving in. Ratting out pups wasn’t too appealing to the Acer anyway. “Let’s go, ‘Cess.” That being said, she gave the little rebel another firm nudge towards Dahlia de Mai.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread