"ea nigada qusdi idadadvhn"
[html]

I think this should be a good point to wrap this up right here, yes? I'll make this Asha's last reply, and it could be your option if you want to make another reply or just archive this. Thanks for threadding! Big Grin 400+

Asha did not know of the events with Brennt and his manic actions against puppies across the territories, but whatever the decisions and choices that Dawali chose to make, it was in Asha's duty to be there for him no matter what. No matter if he was lost, and supposedly the one who held all the answers and should know all the answers to everything, Asha understood at this point that not one individual arrived at a point in their lives where they would know what to do in every given situation. The gift and mystery of life was that one could never stop learning, whether it was about the world around them or even themselves.

Becoming drawn in to Dawali's somewhat half gesture of a hug, Asha kept a wide grin on her red hued muzzle. Instantly at that moment she felt a little spirit of feeling better, just because she knew that while Dawali didn't understand some things about her relationship with Leland entirely, he was still there to offer some spark of guidance and support. And, Dawali was right in what he said. Everyone was destined to lose something at one point or another, and was highly unfortunate to lose several things in life (such as Mischka, Leland, and perhaps even the absence of Aiyanna too). "Yeah, guess you're right. It's going to take some time to get through, but I guess like we did with Mischka, i'll have to do with Leland." In which even there it made her feel guilty to think about forgetting him entirely, in which she never would, but Leland would have to be stored away in the reveries of her mind. There was no used to grieving about the past and letting it affect the future of things.

Hearing Agidoda's stomach growl, Asha pulled away and quirked an inquisitive brow. "Seems like you've been more desperate for food than I thought you have." Regarding his incident with fishing, Asha simply grinned in good nature. As Dawali was leading the way back to the village, the two were destined to talk about more positive news and changes within the tribe lands since she had departed. "It's so great to be back Agidoda, you don't even know." She said breathlessly, looking now at the village ahead of them, eager to get back into the normal routine of things again with Agidoda and the rest of AniWaya. Here, this was her true home, and it always would be.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread