Oh Captain, My Captain!
[html]

OoC: Did you want to close this one up? And when next they meet, he gets bitten by a pony? D:

Svara laid down at his side, sharing in each others' warmth. There was an odd juxtaposition between memories - not long ago, Ruri had lain at his side just like this, atop a rock in the rays of the sun. Now they were basking in the glow of the stars, vividly bright as they reflected over the rippling ocean. "Lonely..." he repeated, furrowing his brow in thought. Sometimes he felt lonely, whenever he was without an audience to cheer him on, without a fellow mind to listen to him talk. But he would talk aloud to himself in that case, keeping his own company. It was better than nothing.

"You can talk to me like this, whenever," he offered with a shrug, letting his eyes fall shut drowsily. It wasn't so cold anymore, not with her lean body pressed against his. "I hope it keeps you from feeling lonely. And I am also very good at sex, if you choose that instead," he added shamelessly, crinkling his whiskers into a satisfied grin. Nothing like a good rendez-vous to fill up an otherwise empty night.

He laughed aloud at her admission - that even she did not understand herself. "That is all right, then! If you can't, no one else will. Except perhaps Firefly," he corrected, "because she may not understand herself either. You crazy women and your hormones!" His heavy plumed tail thudded playfully against her sprawled legs, waving a lazy tempo. He liked to tease, because he liked to laugh at his own jokes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread