time sucks because it hates me
[html]
http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr87 ... -mamba.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc: Sure, why noy?

She slightly flinched at the male's words, and her eyes pierced the ground, her mind trying to understand. Why would she look love sick? Unless she... Her eyes widened in understanding, and a heavy sigh came out, in defeat and missing.

"I see..." She said, her voice breaking. "It's... It's because you remember me of someone..." The woman tried to explain, but his name made it harder to bare to her longing for his return.

The movement made her head go up, why she wacthed him shake the dirt from the fur and his smile was astonishing, and it remembered so badly of Leland. Images of her time with the copper husky made her heart shrunk in protest, and she tried to shake those thoughts off.

He said her to take it easy, and she chuckled ironocally inside. As if it was that easy... She just smiled sheepsihly in answer to his heart-breaking grin. She got up as well, and thought that her diplomaticself had already vanished to the deeps off her mind, as she had no more business there. Although, she was curious about their territories and eager to know the rest of the packmembers. Hmm...

"Is it okay if I take a walk around here?" She asked, not able to stop the excitement in her voice. Her curious wanderer side kicked in quickly, and she couldn't stop it as well. It was her nature, longing to meet others, get new acquatainces, no matter how stupid and brief the meeting. She felt her tail wagg very slightly, flowly, as someone shake the arms while walking. She felt like that side in her mine was boucing.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread