the plot to bomb the panhandle
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... table_.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
♥ 300+

As Kansas became more and more aware of Slay's slightly labored breathing, his slowed movement, he wondered if he was being treated. Hopefully Dahlia de Mai had a doctor of sorts, as Crimson Dreams had Naniko. It was too random a thing to ask about, and Kansas didn't want to make himself look strange by seeming overly concerned. But if it came up... he could always refer the gentleman to his pale Alpha. She had always seemed eager to help others. The Sadira nodded slowly when Slay, as expected, insisted they keep going. He supposed that if it really was too much of an exertion, the man would have said so.

His pale eyes wandered their surroundings. This was a beautiful place; he felt bad for his sister for having to leave. He questioned where she had gone. If she would have just told him what was going on with her, he could have offered her a place in Crimson Dreams. He was certain Savina wouldn't mind. Gritting his teeth silently, he pulled himself out of his mind and turned his attention to the black and white wolf. "That was good of you, to... to take them in." Kansas didn't honestly know if he could do that himself. Not five.

He was about to reveal to the man his familiarity with Cercelee, thinking that might interest Slay, but he was too slow. Kansas scratched a bothersome spot on his cheek. "It's... tough, sometimes. But a lot of fun. I'm never bored anymore." Slay probably knew a lot of how it was, having adopted kids. Maybe it was a little different when they were your own. Kansas grinned slightly. "I met Cercelee a while ago, with Ember. You guys would be good parents." A strange thing to say, maybe. Since they already were. But he meant well.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread