everything that makes us wonder.
(Tay can follow or not, depending if you want to continue this thread. Smile )

The alpha cared, she offered to help. Speaking to the leader of the coyotes wouldn't bring the boy back.....but it might bring the mother some closure. She nodded, slowly. And then the alpha's next words, the look in her eyes. And I will speak to Lucifer if you want me to. It's not my place, I know, so that would be your call. I would like to help you, Deuce, if I can."

Deuce hesitated then. She fidgeted uncertainly, remembering the night the pups had been concieved, and the morning after. Then she shook her head in the negative. No...that's very kind of you....but it's for Lucifer and I to work out. But thank you....

Suddenly she was feeling very trapped, stifled. The air in the caves was hard to breath, and she wanted the sky above her. She took a few slow breaths, and could hear Shaodw mocking her, could hear Erik chiming in. Her claws dug into the palm of her hands, try9ing to stay, but needing to flee. And then her nerves got the best of her. I gotta go...i gotta ge outta here, Tayui. I'm sorry, i have to go.... Her voice was frantic, frightened. She turned and rushed out, stumbling as she went. She didn't stop until she was far enough from the caverns that she no longer felt the weight overhead. She collapsed into a snowdrift, shivering and quaking.

Clastrophobia had begun to manifest itself in small ways, but now it stood up, rearing it's hateful self. Deuce laid there panting, waiting for the trembling to subside.

Messages In This Thread