everything that makes us wonder.
[html]
There was only so much one could do. As much as she wished it to be, she knew she would not be able to help Deuce with her personal problems. It was not her battle to fight, and she hadn't any of the weapons necessary to fight it. She knew nothing of Deuce's troubles with Lucifer; she only recalled the situation she had been in when she had first arrived in the pack. She had been delusional, that was most certain, afraid of everything and most especially fire. She did not know who she was sometimes, and other times, she knew all too well. It had taken her a year - at least - to find herself. It was unfortunate that Lucifer had to witness Deuce's own struggle to find herself, or whatever it might be that Deuce needed to do. It was especially unfortunate that Lucifer was - apparently - going to leave Deuce for it.

"Ah, I thought so. You are correct; there is only so much I can do," she replied, watching Deuce carefully. She hoped the other female would be alright. She frowned as Deuce spoke again, remaining where she was seated as Deuce ran out of the library. Unsure, Tayui watched Deuce's form disappear through the door, puzzling over if she should follow her and see if she was alright. She was unsure if anyone else from the pack would see her, and the way Deuce had departed - frightened and scared, in such a rush - concerned her.

Tayui followed the female through the network of caverns, approaching slowly as she exited the cave. She knelt down beside Deuce's form, reaching out to place a hand on Deuce's, then flinching at the last moment. She left her hand hovering in the air for a few seconds before dropping it to her side. "Deuce," she whispered quietly, not wanting to startle the female. "You're not alone. If you need something, you can come to me. I'm your Alpha - it's my duty. I just wanted you to know that."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread