like fire, hellfire, this fire in my skin
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... rkerbg.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom;">
OOC: 400+

The words her brother spoke next sent shivers up and down her spine and made the white girl pull back from the embrace. He'd found their father. Her meeting with Gael and the words he had spoken to her then made her head swim. Perhaps it would have been better if Haven had never met this wolf. The distress was clearly visible and Brooklyn wanted to go hunt him down and hurt him for making her brother feel that way. Why should his colouring matter? You always had the most interesting set out of all of us, me and the others were all mundane compared to you. His eyes were locked on hers and his voice pronounced three small words that destroyed everything she had believed in. No, no, it could not be. Why would anyone hide this from them? Why would they be kept away from something so big? They had never spoken of it, nothing from any of them. And Haven, left to find out on his own, to deal with the pain and shock. Her body started shaking, the images her mind would conjure gruesome and sickening.

Brooklyn leaned on her brother's shoulder as violent shaking overtook her body. She felt so sick, sick through to her stomach. Rape. It reverberated around in her mind, it made her want to tear her insides out and throw them to the wind, anything that reminded her she was related to such a monster. She looked at Haven, her blue eyes locked on his green ones. He's the reason you ran away? You just... you're so brave, Haven, you took all this and dealt with it, didn't you? Her eyes were brimming with tears. If Haven could take it, so could she. They would share it together, the knight and the self-proclaimed prince. Wiping her tears with the back of her paw, she listened intently to his next words, her tail wagging at the suggestion of seeing him again. It would do them both a world of good, it really would. Like Naniko had said, they were family, you never just threw it away. The shadow of their father rose between them and Brooklyn shook her head violently to disspell it. You would never be him, Haven. You're too good inside, you're a Knight, not a monster. I believe in you, I always have. Her words rang sincere and he looked so beautiful to her, so grown up, like she could only hope to be.

His suggestion to stay made her feel safe, welcome, with someone she could completely trust. I would like to stay with you tonight, Haven. You make me feel safe. And you could tell me all about your home! Her eyes were shining with love and need for him. Brooklyn, ever tough and cold, aloof, unbreakable, the white prince(ss) needed someone else to hold her tonight.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread