(Joining) Hope for a Pack
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... rncopy.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

300+

The red-eyed female rose slowly, relaxing. The Dahlian Warrior waited in the silence, assessing this female quietly, but not in a discourteous manner. The quiet fae was not a disrespecting creature, and if the lone she-wolf displayed to her a respectful atmosphere, then she would return it in like kind.

She introduced herself as Willow Siam, continuing to answer the question that had been prompted by the Adonis. Silently, the woman nodded as if in thought. The words seemed sincere enough, despite their ambiguity, and she sensed no deception within those words. For a moment, the woman wondered whether this female was some sort of warrior—fight for a cause, Siam had said—but there were different kinds of fighting. Perhaps Siam spoke of a non-physical fighting, for, to the warrior, this female did not immediately strike her as a warrior or knight. Of course, the woman did not discard the possibility of such a thing. One could never be too sure. Only creatures like her father thought in absolutes.

"Willow Siam," the soft melody greeted with a slight dip of her maw as if the presence of a name dictated a separate greeting, "I am Cwmfen nic Graine, Adonis and Head Warrior of Dahlia de Mai—I am third in command of this pack." The latter most comment was made as an after thought to clarify the term of ‘Adonis’. With a slight pause allowed to exist, the woad marked fae continued. "I understand your need to join a pack, to feel accepted. Yet many loners desire such a thing." Not all, but many. These things did not make her different from the other wolves out there—she wanted to know a little more. "What would you be able to offer Dahlia, should you be allowed to join our ranks—what skills?" It was a question inquired at every such meeting, but it was one that was very important.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread