(Joining) Hope for a Pack
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... rncopy.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

300+

Siam took a deep breath before speaking in response. "It is not uncommon," the soft alto assured with a light smile, "nor is it unnatural. There are many here that prefer to use that form; even I find myself applying it more frequently." The Caledonian-Korean was a child of the earth, a follower of the Morrigan and the arts of war. And she had been unaware that she was a luperci until several months after she had arrived within these lands, which was not many months ago. She was quite natural within the lupus form, but it was ideal to become familiar with the optime form as well, especially because the techniques applied were so completely unique, especially with the use of weapons. And, of course, there was that masked vigilante. "I believe that you will fit in well here." Here. Such an ambiguous word could have referred to the pack or the lands in general. There was no promise yet within what was said.

"The use of a dagger will be useful," the warrior commented. "But do not be certain that that is all that you can do," the soft alto continued with an amiable smile. "You are still living now, and I doubt that it was because you could use a dagger." There were many things—hunting, reading, healing. She believed that Dahlia was in need of a healer. They could use more hunters with the presence of so many pups. More scouts could patrol the border. A priestess position had been open since the exile of Firefly. Of course, another Caregiver could be used to aid Alexey. But all of these things could wait—the red-eyed woman would not be able to chose a co-rank until the rank of Circèe. "The members of Dahlia are required to respect and protect all members. You will be required to carry your share of work. And, although it is not required, if you choose you may obtain a co-rank if you achieve the rank of Circèe. If you are prepared to accept such responsibilities, I will be willing to allow you beyond the boarders."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread