(Joining) Hope for a Pack
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... rncopy.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

300+

Cwmfen nic Graine nodded silently, as if in approval, as the other female spoke. But the warrior did not forget what those words could mean, what that could imply. And yet, for now, there was no threat, she sensed, and so she allowed a soft, golden smile grace her woad bound maw. "That will be enough for now," the quiet alto sang with that quiet Caledonian lilt. Then, when Willow sat, the woman continued. "Cercelee is the Rosea here—the leader—and Haku is second in command," the woad marked fae informed. She recalled that Haku had failed to tell her who the leader of Dahlia was when he had admitted her beyond the boarders. When she had finally met Cercelee, it had been quite a surprise. But Cercelee was a kind and just leader, and the warrior was loyal to her.

Quietly, the woman moved beyond the newcomer. "Welcome to Dahlia de Mai, Willow Siam," she said quietly as she passed. "I must continue with my own duties, but you may go beyond the boarders and become familiar with your new home." With that the woad bound maw dipped as she continued, her graceful movements carrying her at a swift trot into the unclaimed territories. Brennt and Corvus still required the fae’s attention, and she must continue to give it to them. She did not doubt that Willow would be fine; the Dahlian wolves tended to be amiable creatures, even to new comers. If Willow proved to be as willing to respect the others as she had claimed she would be, everything would be fine. But if she caused trouble, no one would neglect the thing that must be done. And with so many already that had faced such a fate, she was becoming quite adept at such things.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread