immortality seems like a good idea
[html]

_____"The prophet Ezekiel and 'little girl arise', little Talitha." Jezebel smiled as she described their meanings, knowing full well the importance of their names as Gabriel had surmised. With a small laugh that chimed through the brief silence, Jezebel moved away from the warmth of Gabriel's side, stretching before placing her hands in the sand on either side of her. "I can't believe how good it feels to see you again," she sighed, tail swishing over her thigh. "It seems to have been quite a long couple years for the both of us." Jezebel murmured, crossing her legs and resting her arms on her legs, leaning forward to study the rough texture of the sand in front of her, her hair cascading back around her face once more.
_____"So," Jezebel began to break the silence, looking back over at Gabriel. "Where does the great Gabriel spend most of his days?" She asked, her smile growing and laughter glimmering within her ruby eyes. "I want to see where you like to go, where the leader resides. If you don't mind showing me around that is."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread