immortality seems like a good idea
[html]Omg cute! I'm so sorry I didn't get to this sooner. Things have been hectic.

“It seems terrible fates have followed you for some time, but you have turned out for the better from them. From what I've seen you accomplish so far, the love you hold for your family, I am honored to know you.” She smiled warmly, averting her gaze for she felt a blush blooming beneath the fur across her nose and cheeks. “It's just all a part of the plan He has for you, and so far His rewards seem good.” Jezebel was of course referring to his children and the strong community he had established.

Walking alongside him in comfortable silence, the ashen and cream splashed female not noticing at first that his warm and firm grip was clasped around her own delicate hand, for it felt so natural and comforting. When she did her ears flicked back shyly and a blush crept back onto her features, her smile brightening when Gabriel spoke. “I am too. I'm just glad I was able to find you. Perhaps I'll finally be able to settle down after these past few years of freedom,” she said, bumping into him lightly in a playful fashion, tail swaying contentedly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread