do no sinful action
[html]

A summer breeze warned him of company and Romeo quickly stood in the direction of the smell, peering in anticipation of whoever it might be. To his surprise, he watched a strange animal head his way, dark and powerful in appearance, much larger than he was. And atop this beast was a more familiar creature--a wolf. Immediately the stranger had his respect for taming the unknown beast. Romeo had traveled for most of his life, but he had not come across many civilized places such as this one and would not know what a horse looked like unless he was told.

The wolf who rode the creature hopped off as she grew closer and proceeded in his direction. In awe, Romeo listened as she offered her assistance and analyzed her very briefly, deciding she seemed friendly enough. "No," he answered, taking a step toward her to help her in closing the distance between them. "I just happened upon these lands and found myself pondering thoughts of permanent residence. If I would be welcome, of course. I am Romeo," he said brightly, flashing a genuine smile before his light eyes ran up and down the large creature behind the woman. "But I must ask first, what is this magnificent animal that accompanies you?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread