do no sinful action
[html]

The wind blew her hair back into her emerald eyes for a moment, bringing with it several other scents. He did smell like the surrounding areas, but that smell was faint. He hadn't been in Souls for too long. Beneath that was something strange and different, the smell of the outside world. She'd gotten her taste of that once or twice, but she had always come back home after a couple of days. Even when she had tried to leave for good she hadn't been able to do it.

Now she had a good home in Aniwaya, though, and she was grateful for it. "That's a peculiar name. I've heard that name a few times...it's from a book, I think. But it's one I read a long time ago. I'm Ember Phoenix, a member of the tribe that owns these lands. I'm going to ask you a few questions, but I can't make the decision myself. I'll have to call my leader, Dawali, in to come take a look at ya when I'm done." She explained. Ember had done this a few times, and knew what to ask him. He had a question, though, first, and she grinned as she responded.

"This guy here? He's my horse. I give him good oats and hay and he takes me anywhere I want to go" Romeo hadn't been around horses before? "Lots of the wolves here have 'em. They're really gentle" As she said the last comment Bayard stepped forward, leaning down to try and sniff at the stranger. "He doesn't bite. At least, not any more." She said. "Where did you come from? Somewhere far?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread