do no sinful action
[html]

Her reaction to his name excited him, someone recognized its source! Romeo had not always been Romeo. He was born with a simple name, a plain one he'd not much liked. It had been Tree, for he was born inside a hollowed out tree. Of course, who wants to go around introducing themselves as Tree? Romeo had decided early on that one day he would change his name. And so, after being taught to read by a stranger he'd made camp with for one harsh winter, Romeo had named himself after the first story he'd been told: Romeo and Juliet. "Yes, it is. A very good story, in fact, it is one of my favorites," he smiled softly at this and nodded at what she said next, beginning to understand the process of joining.

When she spoke of her companion , Romeo listened with great interest, his eyes not leaving the great "horse" as she called it, a word he was sure he'd heard before, though would not have been able to match the word with any distinct image until now. "That is very interesting, he is a very handsome animal," he commented, still amazed by its combination of strength and beauty, making it seem almost unreal. "Where do you all get them then?" he asked, hoping she would not be bothered by his questions, for he often let his curiosity get the best of him in conversation.

The horse, Bayard, as he was called, sniffed at Romeo and in turn he extended a hand to the horse's nose, before drawing it back quickly at the touch, surprised by how soft and velvety it's nose felt. At her question, Romeo turned his attention back to her and answered with ease, "I can't really say where I come from. Ever since I can remember I've been on the move, never staying in one place for very long. This is not a place I am familiar with, and if I remember correctly, I was born somewhere southeast from this location, in what used to be the 'States."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread