do no sinful action
[html]

He seemed calm, which in turn made Bayard relax. That made Ember feel a little more at ease, that she could take the horse around other wolves without him freaking out. She had only just begun to ride him, so things were fairly new to her too. She didn't know how he would react some days. "I liked it too." She nodded. "And Bayard? There's a herd of wild horses around twenty miles from here. They've moved farther away since I got Bay, but they're still within distance if one wanted to go out and see them. Maybe they'll come back around, too. Who knows"

It was her book on horse training that had saved her on that front, though. She now had three extra horses in the barns, gifts for her friend Tayui's children once they were old enough to ride them. Also, Ember still had to work with each horse before it would be able to be ridden. "I see. I've always lived around here, in these lands...but I've read of those places. Do you have any skills that might be useful to us here in Aniwaya? Reading is already a good skill, in my opinion." She could see how thin the male was...but that was no worry to her. He had been living without a tribe there. Group hunting would help put some meat on his bones.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread