do no sinful action
[html]

Romeo listened with interest as she spoke, storing away the information just in case he ever found himself wanting a companion like Bayard. Though he was small and therefore hesitant to try and capture one of these powerful creatures. In response to her information he simply nodded and smiled softly, tracing his fingers up and down his wrist absently, a habit he'd had since he was very young.

When she spoke again he listened with interest and found himself more comfortable being around someone who was so familiar with the area. At Ember's question, Romeo dug through his sack and pulled out a few painting supplies to give example of what he could offer, "I'm not very good with anything that requires brute strength, as you can probably guess. However, I like to think I'm rather creative and a bit of a craftsman. I like to paint and draw and I'd love to learn to construct more complex things, I'm very good with my hands. As well, as you inferred, I am very literate. Aside from that, I suppose I can just offer good company and loyalty," he smiled wholeheartedly, placing his paints back inside the sack gently. Romeo waited patiently for her reaction to his offers.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread