do no sinful action
[html]

Haha, just good timing I suppose! =D Nice to meet you, Marit :]

Romeo listened eagerly as Ember responded and could not help but smile at her reaction. "Certainly, I'd appreciate that very much! And perhaps if I am given a place here, I could teach you to paint," he offered before gesturing to his bag once more, "I have many more supplies in here, and I'm sure we could find some more around these lands." He had reason to believe that the lands had been heavily inhabited by the humans at one point, and he found that in places like this, there were often many tools to be found.

Romeo waited patiently as she called for her leader, who she had referred to as Dawali. Romeo took a step closer to the horse while they waited, and proceeded to touch it gently, still rather amazed by it. He wasn't kept waiting for long, however, for soon enough a man arrived offering a greeting and confirming Romeo's thoughts that it was in fact Dawali. At his question, Romeo chose to speak up, "Hello, Dawali. I am Romeo and I was hoping to join your tribe," he stated matter-of-factly, looking at Ember for reassurance.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread