The World Will Bow Down Before Me
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ltable.png); width: 500px; height: 451px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 2px; position: relative; left: 120px; top: 9px; width: 244px; height: 433px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

IT IS INEVITABLE

The brute exhaled sharply in that sneering amusement. Indeed. “Destiny does not exist,” the tenor sound countered as he moved those bangs from his eyes with a curt flick of his head. “There is only causality.” It was the same thing he had told the other fool of this female’s pack. But this one was quiet, not wasting her breath with foolish idiocies like the incessant buzzing of flies over a carcass. This one seemed to understand, if only marginally, the way in which the world worked and that he was not just some wolf wandering about the lands as aimlessly as the creates of these lands wandered aimlessly through their wretched lives. “But control your own cause and your own effect and obtain the power to control that which is perceived as Destiny, as Fate.” The words of the Korean were spoken as if he gave this female a gift of insight. How merciful the crow wolf could be.

His right hand was released from its sheath, those claws allowed to taste the cool air of the night. And that hand that required no weapon to destroy life lifted as he reached out, an invitation to join him that could not be refused. The pale light of the moon reflected from the water, moving across both forms. Those strange, illuminating lines played across the beautiful but terrible face of the Korean as his cruel maw twitched as if to snarl, the sneer upon those lips tugging at the corners. “Why not join me,” the tenor soothed, offering her that illusion of choice. “It will be safer for you to remain with me.” Those words were spoken as if there were some terror in the night, but the only danger was the darkness of his own soul seeking now to devour the light of those lighter eyes that were allowed to look upon him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread