The World Will Bow Down Before Me
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ltable.png); width: 500px; height: 451px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 2px; position: relative; left: 120px; top: 9px; width: 244px; height: 433px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

Slight but reasonable PP. If you want it changed, just let me know via PM, ^=^

IT IS INEVITABLE

A sneer tugged at the corner of his lips, but that was all. The emotionless façade remained in place as he watched her with those flat, hollow eyes of obsidian. She was displeased by his rejection of her, her features distorted by anger. Rage. He could smell it in the air, permeating the brute’s mind like the activation energy of a chemical reaction. It was a first step that opened the heart to darkness. It made her quick, her hands seeking his arms. But the pied brute was a creature of the martial world, just as his daughter who carried his blood had become. But he had not excited rage within his daughter yet as he had excited it from this woman now. Thus the sneer. Hence his power over causality. Hence his creation of purpose and destiny. Surely he was as a god.

She was quick, but he was quicker. Even as he grabbed her arms, her anger touching his skin like a hot and yet insignificant flame, he had moved with cold precision. Those trained hands moved about her, one grabbing her wrist while the other, assisted by his superior strength and manipulation of joints, grabbed her shoulder. And with a simple step toward her and a knock against her neck, he had placed her on the earth. The pied body followed her down, moving to hold her arms against the earth above her head. His body was pressed against hers, but his body, unlike hers, did not have the urgency of that lustful flame. He was unmoved, that emotionless façade unamused as those black orbs pressed upon the lighter gaze. Those cruel jaws lingered above hers, a sinister curiosity flickering in those black orbs. She was in a dangerous place with no place to escape, and he did not plan to show this female mercy.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread