The World Will Bow Down Before Me
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ltable.png); width: 500px; height: 451px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 2px; position: relative; left: 120px; top: 9px; width: 244px; height: 433px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

Works for me, ^=^

IT IS INEVITABLE

The woman beneath him cried out. As the waves of climax took her body, he felt his body respond in like kind. In that single, climatic moment in which souls were practically a single entity, that black, hollow soul filled only with those things of Darkness brushed against her worthlessness. Perhaps she would know, then, what words were useless to explain. And perhaps she would learn what the other wretched things that were so disgustingly human could not. Perhaps she would gain the worth enough to bear the spawn of his seed. The pied brute breathed a single breath against the thing his body did not remember as hers did, and it was as if she had been some utensil in the satisfying of those sinister desires. His blood would taint those pitiful whelps that would be wrought from both their loins. The Korean withdrew from her body that had grown limp against him even before the last waves of her climax had ended.

Those hands released her as he rose kneeling beneath the legs that had been parted for him. He reached down to her neck, lifting her limp form to sit up in a manner that was strangely and perhaps dangerously gentle, as if now, with that black seed having been deposited, she was something fragile. But his grip behind her neck was not gentle as he tightened it. The other hand rested upon her shoulder, the claw of his thumb finding that place at the base of her neck upon which he had chosen to mark her. Six times he dug his claw into her flesh to create three horizontal lines, each thick and deep. Heaven. She would remember that she now belonged to him, to he who descended in darkness from the heaven of the gods. With a sneer flickering upon that emotionless façade, the iron grip released her, dropping her body brutally upon the earth before he rose and simply disappeared into the darkness of the woods, those unnaturally fluid movements giving the brute a wraith’s cloak before leaving that female to do as she must.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread