The Morning Dew
Oceane tilted her head to the side as she watched the strange young go about speaking as though the world was who she was talking to. Oceane opened her maw to ask a question yet nothing came out. After a moment she snapped her jaw shut again and shook her head, hoping that there wasn't something seriously wrong with the other girl and that whatever it was she couldn't catch it. She sat quietly for a while while the other babbled on before she finally did decide to respond. "Even ladybugs ccan bite.." she said, as though she knew everything and she was teaching the youth a valuable lesson.

When the girl finally spotted her Oceane sat back, her tongue lulling out as though laughing at the antics of the child. She ducked her head down as the girl exclaimed, her sea foam eyes glancing down as she mumbled. "I'm sorry, I've just never been here before and wanted to see what it was like.." She hadn't really expected to run into other pups but now that she had she was rather excited by the idea of meeting others. "My name is Oceane.. I'm from the AniWaya Tribe.." she said with a slight wag of her tail as she emerged from the brush. "Who are you?" she asked, wondering just where she'd stumbled upon.

Messages In This Thread