The Morning Dew
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

300+

"Yeah...." Her voice was almost sad. She knew that she was big and had to be careful and nice and not touch the bugs. She didn’t want to make the ladybug sleep forever like the butterfly friend—she hadn’t meant to do that. And she did not like meanness.

The little tail that stuck up in the air wagged excitedly as the girl’s smile brightened, the blue and green eyes glittering with delight. "I’s glad we can be friends!" the creamy pup exclaimed. "I’s not has friends outside either," the small voice continued almost thoughtfully. Her dual coloured eyes strayed from Ocèane’s face to the tail that waved like a flag to the toes that were hidden by the grass. The girl of AniWaya may have even been the girl’s first friend outside of her family. When the pup thought of it that way, this friend seemed more important than the butterfly or the ladybug. And this girl was nice to her, not mean like that wolf that pounced on her. The blue and green eyes, like the grass and sky, looked back up at her new friend and she was happy. "I’s not has friends afor—except Cambi and Got’dam!" Of course, she did not think to explain the relation of those names.

When Ocèane began to walk around her, the creamy pup didn’t move but followed her with her muzzle, a smile on her mouth and a tongue hanging out. "We’s wrestles," the girl replied as she turned suddenly. With a small, squealing snarl, the Sadira pup pounced at the older girl. Of course, there was nothing threatening about her at all—perhaps she was even comical. But it was all just for fun, and Amata liked to play a lot. Before she did anything beyond that pounce, the girl paused and looked up at the other. "Does you knows how to wrestles?" The girl’s head cocked in a inquiring fashion, the stubby tail waving slowly behind her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread