The Morning Dew
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

300+

There was a great excitement within the Sadira pup because she had made this new friend. And this friend, unlike the bugs, which were still nice, responded to her and played with her. While playing with her brother and sister was fun, it was a different experience to play with this pup from AniWaya, and that made her excited. "Yeah," she nodded vigorously, her short, puppy ears waving wildly about. "But theys still sleeping, I thinks," the girl added thoughtfully. A small frown found its way upon her face, upset that she couldn’t let her friend meet the rest of her family. Then, she had a great, but obvious, idea. "Maybes you cans comes back again and meets them!" And that way the creamy pup could meet her friend again. It was a wonderful idea, she thought, and she hoped that the chocolate girl would think so too. "Wow! Yous has a lots!" Her eyes were wide. Of course, there was only one more in her family than in her own, but it sure seemed like a lot more. "Mabes I can comes and sees them too!"

The girl giggled as the older pup pushed her over with surprising ease. She wriggled beneath her for a moment with no apparent purpose save to simply wriggle. She did not attempt to escape or squirm away. The creamy paws waved occasionally in the air, batting playfully at Ocèane’s head. Amata laughed and laughed as if something were tickling her. In the back of her mind where instinct lay, the pup recognized that this submissive position was not one she should simply allow to pass. But the girl didn’t care for such things—she was just glad to have a good time. "Do yous plays like this all the times wiff your brothers and sisters?" she asked through her giggling, though it took her a great deal of time to get the words through. She wondered, though, if there were other games too.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread