The Dream of *Joining*
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... rncopy.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Awesome, thanks! And sorry about the slight delay, OnO
300+

The female rose up to meet her approach, bowing deeply and retaining a lowered, humble posture. This show of respect was taken well with the Adonis, and the Warrior felt no need to raise hostile behavior as she had with Shell. This girl seemed quite nervous in her presence, and the tranquil personality of the woad marked warrior felt that she could understand. It had not been so long ago when she had joined Dahlia. She remembered that she too had been nervous, though not to the extent of this young one. A light smile graced the woman’s maw, the white orbs lessening in intensity; of course, the fierce gaze of a warrior could not diminish save for in Death, but her gaze was gentler as she watched the female before her, listening as she spoke. Her posture remained raised, that quiet presence commanding respect.

"Tanya Starr," the soft melody greeted, her voice dancing on the air as she dipped her maw briefly. "I am Cwmfen nic Graine, Head Warrior and Adonis of this pack—I am third in command of Dahlia de Mai." As with Willow Siam, the warrior clarified the title of Adonis, as Tanya would be unfamiliar with the terminology. "These boarders are indeed open to newcomers," the soft voice continued; only recently had the boarders begun to accept those who sought to join. The pack had even expanded their territory to accommodate their larger numbers. "Why do you seek to join Dahlia de Mai?" the Adonis inquired. This process of assessing these loners was ever a test of mind and soul. "Why these lands? Why not Phoenix Valley? Why not Cour des Miracles?" It was important for the Dahlian to understand the reason, and it was important more so for Tanya to understand her own.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread