The Dream of *Joining*
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... rncopy.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

300+

The warrior listened to the uncertain words of Tanya Starr. Uncertainty with the self was not something that the warrior was familiar with. It was something, however, that she knew could be conquered. This female was still young, and there was still much for her to learn. "You must know," the warrior countered quietly. "Only you can know." There was a slight pause before she continued. "Perhaps the allure of the lands will be enough for now. It was one thing that brought me here as well." She required safety as well, and these lands had held that for her. The male that had answered her call had been Haku, the Lilium of the pack, and he had indeed offered her security. And now she provided safety for the pack, fighting battles that others could not fight, warding off dangers and putting her life on the line to keep her pack safe.

"If Dahlia were to accept you," the alto melody said suddenly, lowering her form upon her woad striped haunches, "what could you offer our pack? Each member is required to pull their own weight," she continued, explaining the superficial mechanisms of the pack. "Each member is also required to respect every member, regardless of rank and age, strength and weakness. We do not tolerate trouble—we have seen enough of that." There was a hardness in that golden melody as she turned to that topic. "If you seek to do such a thing, I will not ask what it is or why you do it. I ask only that you leave now before you call Death upon you." Or Exile, but Death was more threatening, and she did mean to hold that threat openly. She was not here to play games—surely she had never played a game in her life.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread