Like a hell-broth boil and bubble
[html]
        Either he was imagining it, or the she-wolf could not sit still for a moment. Constantly shifting, whether playing with the sand through her fingers or scratching strange symbols into the dirt, she never remained in the same place long. By now vision had moved away from the sunset and regarded the wolf sideways, watching her every move curiously. "Hmm, I don't know," he replied lightly, as though honestly contemplating the question. "I'm surrounded by hybrids all the time, but I don't think they play with each other too often—pack manners and all that. I bet they're fun, though," Jael continued, fangs bared in a vicious smile. "The best of both worlds, after all." He was honestly playing around now, for Jael was far from a murderer, reveling in the torment of others.
        It was the exact inverse of his personality, longing for the instinctual, ingrained hatred to subside and the ignorance to be replaced by tolerance. Wolves and coyotes were practically the same and hybrids the proof, for if they weren't meant to breed they would be incapable. Coyotes were simply a variation in his eyes, like the different species of dogs that walked the earth looking more and more bizarre the more humans had modified them and played with their DNA. "Jael," he replied with his title, now that she'd asked. "You?" the hybrid inquired, equally curious by now to learn the calling of the mad-woman.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread