I've got a good mind to throw it all away...
[html]

300+

don't let me be carried away

Despite her smile, there was a deep shadow in those words she spoke. Savina hated her father, but deep down she knew her situation could have been worse. It seemed that Cwmfen had one of those worse situations. Though now was neither the time nor the place to delve into such issues. They had only just met and she did not expect the Dahlian to open up to her about such personal issues. "If only they could let us be." Of course she was lucky now. Serge was far away, across the ocean. He could bother her no longer and she was happy at the prospect of never laying eyes on him again. That male would never leave Italy. Would never try and find his wayward offspring or leave his precious stuck up pack.

Savina smiled. She certainly hoped that Cer would be happy to see her. Of course she couldn't imagine a reason why the pale femme wouldn't be happy to see her. It was just hard to see each other on any regular basis being they were both so busy with their positions in their respective packs. Now they were both also mothers, yet another full time job. No wonder it had been so long since they had seen one another. "I hope you will be as well." The Lt. General didn't catch the potential other meaning of the other's words. She only assumed that she hoped she would not be out doing other things at the time. She was completely ignorant to the dark path that lay ahead of the Adonis.

It seemed their meeting had come to a close and that was fine with Savina. It was time for her to return to her home and her family anyway. What had needed to be done had been done. She also respectfully dipped her head the woad female. "Your apology is accepted and I thank you again for being so understanding in this matter." It really all had gone as well as she could have hoped. "It was a pleasure to meet you Cwmfen. Be well until we meet again." With one last smile spared to the other she turned around and began her trek back south to her home.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread