Strength of another
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... e6copy.png); width: 500px; height: 354px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 2px; position: relative; right: 120px; top: 30px; width: 245px; height: 300px; z-index: 4; overflow: auto;">

Sounds good to me :p

Her breath was cold in her chest. Svara wasn't going to give up on this. It wasn't war she wanted, she wanted was a knowing friend and pack she could count on. Hands fisted the constable took in a deep breath. She knew she wasn't as experianced at this as he was. Did it make her so pathetic? No, and she knew that. She hadn't risen in ranks like most had to too obtain this position, but she would do what ever it took to protect her family. Looking ahead she frowned bitting the inside of her cheek until blood washed into her mouth. She would lash out, it was useless and it would keep her from thinking straight. "How can you be so sure? I lived with them, I know him a little better then you don't you think?" The she wolf asked her voice as calm as she could get it.

"I'm not asking for war Gabriel, and I never claimed to know you either. I only claim that your pack and mine are very much alike. All I want is you to know that my pack isn't your enemy." Looking over her shoulder at him again her yellow eyes were sharp. "How many lives before you get your chance to kill him? Don't act like some god because your on your lands. We are all mortal." Coming up to the border she stepped out of the lands and looked back at the male one more time. "Politics are what have created these dark souls to begin with. I have no intention of joining them. It was nice to meet you Gabriel." Svara nodded her head to the man and turned to walk home, she could still taste the blood in her mouth.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread